• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Desire 610

My daughter just got a new Desire 610 from 3. She had it a week, put it down on a table in a normal way and the screen cracked. It won't unlock or work at all. She swears she didn't drop it or throw it. Of course 3 won't replace it and have said she has to send it to HTC -- little hope. My question is -- has anyone else come across this problem of spontaneous cracking? I've done a quick Google -- can't see it.
Please don't tell me she dropped it. I know she's not lying!

My daughter just got a new Desire 610 from 3. She had it a week, put it down on a table in a normal way and the screen cracked. It won't unlock or work at all. She swears she didn't drop it or throw it. Of course 3 won't replace it and have said she has to send it to HTC -- little hope. My question is -- has anyone else come across this problem of spontaneous cracking? I've done a quick Google -- can't see it.
Please don't tell me she dropped it. I know she's not lying!

I just got my wife one of these a week ago and first thing I did was,Get a screen protector and a Body Glove hard case for it.
There are already scratches on the screen protector from being in her purse.
And she has a lot of crap in her purse too.
But no screen cracks.

I just got my wife one of these a week ago and first thing I did was,Get a screen protector and a Body Glove hard case for it.
There are already scratches on the screen protector from being in her purse.
And she has a lot of crap in her purse too.
But no screen cracks.

OK thanks. Sad thing is she straight away ordered a case for it and it hadn't yet arrived...:( I just wonder how this could happen...

Back
Top Bottom