• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Desire C Games and Apps Compatibility and where to download

hi guys..
i just wanna ask a few questions regarding apps and games compatibility for Desire C, and reality of such an app. i will ask all my questions in mind on this one thread and i hope for replies from any of you.

1. is Asphalt 4, 5 or 6 compatible and playable on Desire C? please give me reliable download links. all the links given to me were a bunch of dud. didn't work. :(
  2. is there such an app as an xray scanner for android that can REALLY see through clothes? mind, all those apps on googleplay are FAKE, just showing a pic of a sexy girl and not really integrated with the phones's camera. but i have seen in youtube an app called NudeIt that was demoed on youtube that really worked, but had no download link for it. if there is such an app, please give me a download link.

I can't answer the game compatibility question, but the second is easy: no, there is no such thing (thankfully! ;)).

I could imagine faking it (software that identified a human outline and superimposed an image on the picture), but how do you imagine such a thing would work for real? And why would airports bother with expensive body scanners if simple software could do something like that?

Back