• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Evo 4g LTE

It looks like it will be an awesome phone. I would closely watch the One X forums to see if they are experiencing any hardware issues as they may translate over to the EVO LTE.
Also, has Sprint announced when and where they will actively launch their LTE network? Keep in mind, you will be limited to 3G speeds until they do (much like those with Galaxy Nexus).

Upvote 0
Keep in mind, you will be limited to 3G speeds until they do (much like those with Galaxy Nexus).

Yeah i pretty much knew that i still dont have wimax 4g where i live so not too big a deal for me.

Funny thing is i live in the capitol of Washington state and none of the 4 carriers have 4g where i live. The closest 4g is 20-30 minutes away

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones