• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Evo V 4G WiFi Error

VladHQ

Lurker
Jan 20, 2014
Hello!
I have HTC Evo V 4G and I have it rooted. I don't think I have it S-OFF'd, but I do have 4EXT Touch Recovery installed. I have H-Boot 1.58.

At first I thought it was a HTC Evo 3D so I installed an Android Revolution HD 2.0.1 on it. Everything worked fine iuntil I realized WiFi wasn't turning on and always said "error". I decided to install unSENSEable 2.1 and it installed perfectly, but WiFi still didn't work. I have tried installing NUMEROUS kernels and Wifi still didn't work. I have 4EXT Recovery installed but I am not 100% sure if SmartFlash is installed. I can't install APKs and for some reason it shows that my SD Card isn't mounted, even though when I connect my phone to my computer, it shows up the SD card files.

I have tried multiple ROMs and the problem still persists. I am freaking out and have no other things to think about besides my half-bricked phone.

Please help me out!
VladHQ

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones