• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC INSPIRE won't factory reset.

kevinmp

Lurker
My phone randomly stopped working, and i believe its from installing an emoji app. When i boot up the phone it will load up, and then all the applications have to be force closed, and then after that whenever i try opening something it will just force close again. I tried the hard reset, and the normal factory reset and it wont work. it will just boot up again like nothing happened. help please??? phoneless :(

Moved to Inspire - Support & Troubleshooting area. :) When the device is off hold the volume down button and press and hold the power button until the phone turns on. You will have a menu that says fastboot, recovery, clear storage, and simlock. Select clear storage using the volume rocker to highlight it and the power button to select it. Then confirm on the enxt menu by selecting yes. All data will be deleted from your phone, but the SD card will not be affected. Hope this helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom