• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC One V to be cheaper then HTC Evo V?

An official release, with a release date. I don't care if it comes out in December, some type of release is better than none at all.

They will announce it when they want. I would imagine that it will be like other devices and announced a few weeks or less from the release date.

They will announce it when they want. I would imagine that it will be like other devices and announced a few weeks or less from the release date.

LOL, I know. No matter. I'm jumping ship to the Evo V 4G. I will for once have a phone that won't be outdated the day it is released. (A la Triumph that had 2.2, and will stay on 2.2, when Gingerbread had been out for a little while.)

LOL, I know. No matter. I'm jumping ship to the Evo V 4G. I will for once have a phone that won't be outdated the day it is released. (A la Triumph that had 2.2, and will stay on 2.2, when Gingerbread had been out for a little while.)

Not jumping from the triumph "the longer you wait the better the spoils." Markzombie82

I'm being told it'll debut at $199.99.
It's supposed to be coming at the end of June/beginning of July.
This phone is only 3G. I have the dummy phone model and spec card for it already.

Which is weird because I never got the dummy phone for the Evo V. =/

I'm being told it'll debut at $199.99.
It's supposed to be coming at the end of June/beginning of July.
This phone is only 3G. I have the dummy phone model and spec card for it already.

Which is weird because I never got the dummy phone for the Evo V. =/

You mind taking a picture of the phone and spec card?

The One V, It's a waste I think. To be honest, It's got the same weight as the Evo Design on Boost.

Unfortunately it's only 3G. =\

It's also got this "Lip" on it that really makes the form a bit unappealing.
Some people might like it because it would allow the microphone to be closer to the
mouth. I don't know, Just seems pointless to keep releasing 3G lower spec phones.

Only +1 is Beats Audio.

The iPhone will be okay if they can just... NOT keep those prices...

I think the One V is a pretty solid phone. With 4g it would be nicer but it's still a very solid mid-entry level phone (like the Optimus V). Shipping with ICS puts it better than most phones that VM offers. The only other one with ICS so far is the Evo.

The One V, It's a waste I think. To be honest, It's got the same weight as the Evo Design on Boost.

Unfortunately it's only 3G. =\

It's also got this "Lip" on it that really makes the form a bit unappealing.
Some people might like it because it would allow the microphone to be closer to the
mouth. I don't know, Just seems pointless to keep releasing 3G lower spec phones.

Only +1 is Beats Audio.

The iPhone will be okay if they can just... NOT keep those prices...

I think the camera has image sense also. Can't it do picture burst and picture taking while video recording?

just a thought, but keep inmind that telling a person to go with a phone for 4G, a lot of people aren't remotely close to any 4G towers. i'm pretty much backwoods minnesota, i don't think 4G will be in my area for years, beats audio and a better camera on a newer phone that i won't have memory problems, i'm still trying to decide on the two. but then again i'm in a 4G area maybe twice a year and use my camera on my phone all the time with my two year old.

I don't understand why they would do that. If your battery dies, you have to mail your phone in and have them install a new battery. Meanwhile you're without a phone. :afraid:

Back
Top Bottom