• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC One X+ Black Touch Key lights don't shine red.

Casperf1

Sorry, couldn't find the One X+ in the devices section. So, my brother's just got the One X+ afew days back, and he says whenever he's using the buttons at the bottom (to go back etc) they aren't shining up red. He's had a look in settings, and so have I, we can't find anything, would someone mind telling me how I can make it so they stay lit red? At least, whilst he's using them. Like on my S3, they stay white for 6 seconds after I've used them. Thanks.

Mine don't glow red, they glow white. As near as I can tell they light up based on the ambient light ... for example if I turn on a lamp near my phone, the buttons go out; if I turn the lamp off, the buttons light up again.

About one centimeter to the left of the HTC sign on the top of the screen is a light sensor. put your finger on it and the buttons glow red, remove you finger and they go out.

You have red buttons? That's awesome and pretty bad ass, mine are white only. Are you in the states?

But yeah its based on the light sensor.

Back
Top Bottom