• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc one x+ doesn't support LTE?

heropage

Lurker
I am in Canada with Rogers, I just buy a htc from
expansys.ca/htc-one-x+android-smartphone-unlocked-237901/
I thought it support LTE, because htc one x+ is the latest phone!
when I check network mode, it only says
GSM/HSPA auto
what's should I do if I want to use LTE?
or I have to return the phone If I want to use LTE?

You would have to return it and get a suitable LTE phone... There is a One X LTE available but it doesn't have the specs the One X+ has.

4G has just launched in my country but to be honest I'm not going to bother while it's really expensive, I rarely even use 3G as it is mostly hooked into my wifi or works so for me I would take the better specs over 4G connectivity any day.

There definitely isn't a One X+ LTE in the UK. If you want LTE you need the One XL which is the same size as the One X+ and One X but it's got a poorer screen and lower spec.

AT&T in the US has a version of the One X+ with LTE - Same Tegra 3 processor and 64GB memory. As far as I'm aware there is (or will be one) available in Canada also. The bad news is the LTE version is carrier locked to the various providers in the US and Canada while the unlocked version is 3G/ HSPA+ only.

this phone is awesome! I like it.
The only downsize is it doesn't support LTE.
But anyway, I think 4G is fast enough.
I don't want to return it now.

AT&T in the US has a version of the One X+ with LTE - Same Tegra 3 processor and 64GB memory. As far as I'm aware there is (or will be one) available in Canada also. The bad news is the LTE version is carrier locked to the various providers in the US and Canada while the unlocked version is 3G/ HSPA+ only.

I can confirm this. I have the 4G LTE version in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom