• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC one x+ flashing gone wrong, Help!

Cpu2007

Lurker
I really hope someone can help me as I can't use my phone anymore.

I flashed cyanmod on my htc one x+ plus, everything worked but then I used my backup (done using TWRP) to restore my data back but this didn't work so I decided that I wanted to go back to my stock ROM.
I restored my full last backup but it was stuck in logo screen.

I realized that I need a stock boot.img file to flash on the phone in order to make it work.

I searched for it and found one,not exactly sure if it was the right one but it seemed legit. I used it and now I get a red triangle instead of the logo when I start the phone.
What's annoying is that when I go in recovery, all my recovery files ,or files in my memory seemed to have disappeared.

Can someone help me please?

Hi CPU,
I moved this over to the HTC One X+ All Things Root subforum so you can get some help from fellow device owners. I hope things work out for you.:)

I intended to install new ROM (CM 10.2) using this step by step of XDA - developed by hasoon2000 (sorry link is not allowed).

Everything till unlocking of phone went as expected. However thing went wayward after that.

TWRP recovery was also installed, but when I tried to install SuperSU, only a blank folder is shown.

Now computer does not recognize the phone. I tried uninstalling and re-installing HTC driver but nothing changed. When I again tried to push supersu using the app of hasoon2000, it shows that device not found.

I tried to install ADB sideload using the app but again device not found error is shown.

Please help

Nuvo, I'm going to hitchhike on this thread as well. I have an HOX+ that I tried to update to a new ROM a few days ago and ended up in the same place as you. Bootlooping with no way to connect to computer to copy a new ROM to flash. I've tried fastboot devices, but that shows an empty list. Going to try to sideload a ROM, but if fastboot can't see the device I assume that adb won't be able to either. :(

Back
Top Bottom