• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC One X+ vs One S : which to get?

lupeeots

Lurker
I'm looking to get a HTC after my galaxy s3 mini now gives me about 4 hours of screentime and is very slow!

I nearly got the one x last year but I can get the one x+ this year for around 220 pounds.

My main gripe from reading reviews and stuff is the battery life issues. I'm a bit of a stickler for long battery life so I'm not sure whether it's better to get the One S for this reason. But the One S only has 16GB on board...

However in some more recent reviews I've read it seems that following a few updates the battery life is decent now. So I wanted to get some advice from anyone who's used tje X+. Is the battery life going to get me through a full day at least? Im talking about 14-15 hours possibly.
I don't really game on my phone, a lot of twitter, whatsapping messaging and taking the odd photo and browsing news sites. I have unlimited data so I won't be using wi fi very much and again I've heard using a lot of mobile data is responsible for severe battery drain for this phone specifically.

A lot to read I know but mainly what I want to know is, is the one x+'s battery enough for a full day usage or should I opt for the lower memory One s which supposedly has better battery life? Any help is seriously appreciated

Sometimes a factory reset and fresh install of apps can help an old phone thats slowing down and losing battery performance. Just something to do in the meantime while you decide, its helped me in the past.

Sometimes a factory reset and fresh install of apps can help an old phone thats slowing down and losing battery performance. Just something to do in the meantime while you decide, its helped me in the past.

This phone was just a stop gap really. I wanted a HTC but I couldn't find a decent deal last year.

Back
Top Bottom