• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sync 3.0

Defy

So I just downloaded HTC Sync 3.0 and am trying to sync over some photos and music, I have them selected and its all connected up fine, but it still says 0 bytes to be synced and when it is syncing it says syncing playlists to device, but nothing actually transfers.

What am I doing wrong?

UK HTC Desire 2.2, Windows 7.

Yep, it doesn't really work yet.. Waiting for improvement :) I suggest you use Picasa or any photo managing software for importing pictures and Windows Media Player or Winamp to transfer music.

I'm almost the same, except mine takes 10 minutes to show as connected to the application. Been through countless reinstalls, hard resets of the phone, but still no joy. Going to phone HTC again tomorrow.

Strange as it connects and even syncs music on my XP laptop.

I have spent a few days uninstalling and think I have found the cause but not a solution.

I believe that the sync app has trouble reading the itunes library file if it is too big, (I have over 13000 songs) If I delete most of the songs the sync works.

Clearly this is now good as most people have thousands of songs. I have emailed HTC loads of detail. Wonder if I will get a response other that disconnect your virus scanner and Internet!!

Back
Top Bottom