• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC weather clock???

lowlow5683

Is there any way I could get the HTC weather clock that has the full screen weather animation when u unlock ur phone I just flashed the thunder prop and can't find it on the market can anyone help

Is there any way I could get the HTC weather clock that has the full screen weather animation when u unlock ur phone I just flashed the thunder prop and can't find it on the market can anyone help

look up "sense analog clock" its a widget that has many themes and looks just like the sense clock and weather widget.

its awesome, i use it sometimes

oh. i dont think thats possible. thats beyond the abilities of a single widget.

in the actual Sense roms thats built into the android framework, its part of the OS. like screen rotations in motorblur and other custom manufacturer stuff

Beautiful Widgets is the closest you'll get to the HTC clock. Has weather animations (free downloadable add-on), many different sized widgets, and is very customizable from text color to clock appearance.

Here is beautiful widgets for free from getjar (it's legal). The bonus of using that is you don't have to pay cons are it doesn't update itself so you have to check and see if there is an update every once in awhile.

GetJar | Mobile |

It's kinda surprising someone hasn't hacked it from sense to work on other roms... At least from what I can see. Usually XDA is full of hacked apks like this.

Back
Top Bottom