• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Zoom 2

I know. I have been checking the forums like crazy hoping to get info on the dragon. I am going to push through December and hope/pray/rain dance whatever it takes to get some info that this thing is coming to verizon soon.

I wonder how accurate that web site is. That would represent the Sprint/T-mobile version of the phone that could come to verizon (GSM vs CDMA). I hope all the specs aren't accurate. No flash on the still camera? Horrible resolution on the video camera?

I wonder how accurate that web site is. That would represent the Sprint/T-mobile version of the phone that could come to verizon (GSM vs CDMA). I hope all the specs aren't accurate. No flash on the still camera? Horrible resolution on the video camera?

Not accurate at all. They used internet hearsay to piece together specs. The display specs and physical specs are taken from the HD2. Also, it would represent the international, non-US version of the phone since the listed 3G bands do not include those for either AT&T or T-Mobile. I mean, if the specs are to be believed, this would be a phone you could drop your SIM card in, but you'd be limited to EDGE data speeds. I would not put any stock in it.

Back
Top Bottom