• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei G6 Locked in Fastboot&Rescue Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date Start date
A

Android Question

Guest
I've just screwed up my phone (Huawei G6 4G) by putting it in my protector case and thereby pressing the power + volume button...

Now my phone is locked and I don't know how to fix it... I have tried google and youtube solutions but can't get it to work...

Please help!

L3x0i8hl.jpg
 
Is the case still on?

If you go to the link mentioned in the picture, it takes you to a page which lets you download firmware for your device. The use hisuite (I presume that's Huawei's phone management software) to do a repair install on your phone
 
The phone management software (Hisuite) doesn't do anything when I connect the phone wit a USB cable to my computer...
 
I take it you've tried different cables and USB ports?

Does your PC even register a device is connected? Try looking in device manager to see if anything pops up when you connect the phone.

I'm presuming you have all the relevant drivers etc installed (although I'd think yes as Hisuite should install them).
 
Alcatel ADB Interface is all that pops up in the device manager

Hisuite just says "Not connected"

Probably just going to go to a repair center to get it fixed... ugh...
 
Back
Top Bottom