• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Huawei-U9000 ICS Theme

jjohn7293

Android Enthusiast
Here it is, the ICS Theme for the Huawei-U9000 ROM!

I apologize for my negligence on the community, but I have been up to my neck in work work work. All the stress these days has literally made me sick, and I am currently battling a beast of a cold, so I would appreciate all you guys' well wishes. lol.

Anyway, without further ado...

I'm not responsible--blah blah blah--you get the picture. This is best to be installed AFTER initially booting phone, since it has a problem setting up if you install without doing so beforehand. Secondly, if you want an ICS look and feel, then this is it--IT WILL REPLACE YOUR LAUNCHER AND EVERYTHING ON IT--So be aware of that.

Have a nice day!

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3mk3g477xextw3e

YouTube Video: Motorola Triumph U-9000 ICS Theme - YouTube

I would like to thank the CM Community, MTDEV, Mobstergunz, and ALL OF YOU in this fine forum!

I ask for no donation - but rather, help to support MTDEV. They work their butts off to get us a REAL ICS. That is much better than any theme I could make.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DELRAVG4PDHXU

Click ^here^ to support MTDEV.

Is it possible to allow Holo-Launcher settings/icon placement which have been backed up in CM7 to work with this?

Ok, I feel like a complete moron here.
I have installed U9000 after years of running TG-Reloaded and MTDEV CM7.
I have never loaded a theme before since GB was good enough...
However I've been off Froyo so long I can't stand going backward.

I tried flashing this zip file from recovery but I'm not seeing the ICS theme.
Does this need to be installed in a different manner?

Ok, I feel like a complete moron here.
I have installed U9000 after years of running TG-Reloaded and MTDEV CM7.
I have never loaded a theme before since GB was good enough...
However I've been off Froyo so long I can't stand going backward.

I tried flashing this zip file from recovery but I'm not seeing the ICS theme.
Does this need to be installed in a different manner?

I'm having the same problem. The theme doesn't show up.

Edit: I figured it out. First you need ES File Explorer app. You can get it in Android Market or Google Play for free. (Default "File Browser" will not work because it won't open .zip files.) After you install ES File Explorer, go to Settings, then Applications, and make sure that the Unknown sources box IS CHECKED. Go back to ES File Explorer and look for the ICS_Theme .zip file. Once you have the ICS_Theme .zip file opened via ES File Explorer you have to install the .apk file called, "Launcher2.apk" from within the ROM browser, not via recovery. Once installed go back to Settings, Applications, and uncheck the Unknown sources box.

Back
Top Bottom