• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Watch stuck on boot screen with the google logos

jakebake

Lurker
Jan 3, 2012
Hey guys! So I have had a huawei watch for about two weeks now. Yesterday after not wearing it for a few days I got the "android wear has stopped working" message and pressed ok. It was frozen so I reset it. Now it will only get to the boot screen with the four colorful logos and will stay there indefinitely. I have tried going into recovery and doing the factory reset option however this does not help. I have also charged it and turned it off and on multiple times. The watch is stock. What can I do? I bought it from amazon when they had it on the deal of the day. Now if I try to exchange it they want to just apply the amount to an item of my choice. This will not cover the cost of a new one. Obviously I can talk to customer service but I want to see if I can fix it first.

Thanks guys!

Hmm just kind of sucks to do that because they will probably send a refurbished one for warranty replacement and it also says that the purchaser has to pay for shipping...
I am still in amazons return window and could exchange but like I said the issue is the price difference. Do you not think I should just contact their customer service?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones