• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HULU on Triumph??

seanfodonnell

Does anyone know that HULU is working on the Triumph?? It would be so nice running CM9 with a working HDMI, shit I'll even take CM7 hooked to my flat screen streaming HULU.

ummm last i checked you can get hulu plus, if not directly from the market then you can get the files for titanium back up over at XDA then move them to your SD card and then restore it. that was months ago i think it still works.

ummm last i checked you can get hulu plus, if not directly from the market then you can get the files for titanium back up over at XDA then move them to your SD card and then restore it. that was months ago i think it still works.

Yes, but the OP was asking about HDMI out which does not work in CM7, and likely will not in CM9 unless Motorola's heart grows three sizes larger.

I'm not talking about Hulu Plus. I have the regular hulu working on my triumph. I found a modded adobe flash player that lets hulu work on our phone. Does anyone else have this? If you want it just pm me with your e-mail and i'll send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom