• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I absolutely hate "Lollipop"

Burnzie

Lurker
Where do I begin... I hate the white background on everything, looks awkward. I hate the way the keyboard looks, I hate the new home/go back icons, etc... I have heard that there is no way to downgrade. How is that possible that it's impossible? There has to be a way?? I can't believe that there are no color schemes!

Just a few reasons why I can't stand it- I'd almost sell this phone and just buy another new Moto X I hate it so much.. LOL.. ANY help??

I want kitkat back!

I totally agree.

HORRIBLE lag with every program/app/et al. No matter what I tried to do to remedy, I could NOT fix it. (this was back in january). Finally sent it back and got a new 2014 model with Kit Kat, and now again LOVE the phone.

What i don't understand is WHY i don't see a zillion "lag" problems with other Lollipop users??

Agreed, hate Lollipop. I read on other threads though that there is no way to revert back to an older version once you have the 5.1 update. That may just be verizon, I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom