• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am switching from ios to Android and need tablet suggestions

GAMESHARQ

Android Enthusiast
I've owned an iPad 2 for awhile now. I love it, but the fact that it doesn't support flash and apparently never will is now becoming a problem.

I'm considering selling it and buying a new tablet with Android, but there are just too many to choose from.

I definitely need the following features on it:

1. Full flash support
2. HDMI Output
3. The ability to use memory cards
4. Powerful enough to run any game or app on the market (including Live wallpapers)
5. Comparable to the iPad 2

I was hoping to spend no more than $500 for one. I'm not in any hurry, so if there is a new one coming out soon that I should wait for, I can wait.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Moved to the general tablet section, the guys here should be able to best suggest a tablet that fits your specs :D

I haven't used one yet (it's not quite out) but spec-wise, the Transformer Prime from Asus seems to meet or exceed what you're looking for. It should be out soon (as in, a matter of a week or two, according to the latest rumors).

Check it out here: Eee Pad | Transformer Prime

- David

You might also look in to the Asus Eee Pad Transformer, the predecessor the the Transformer Prime. It's less expensive (and likely to drop once the Prime is released) and I would expect it to be able to do what you need.

What are the primary differences between the Transformer and the Transformer Prime?

Also, does anyone know the max size SD card that will work with them?

Back
Top Bottom