• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I can't delete these malwares

• Thread starter Thread starter Undeleteable Malwares
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    malware
U

Undeleteable Malwares

My android have been infected by malware viruses that can't be deleted. Whenever I try to uninstall the malicious files, It always shows error in uninstalling the files. These malwares are gnawing my android. My HH automically downloaded malicious apps without my permission, ads appear here and there, to device performance slowed down. Please help! I'm deadly frustrated. :(

Additional note: Last time, my android was infected by trojans. I had to root my HH to delete them, and managed to delete them for good from my HH. I wonder if this will do the same to the malwares, but, sadly not. They're undeletable!
The antivirus/virus killer apps I've used to delete these viruses are only Stubborn Trojan Killer, and CM Security. I was wondering to install Avast, but, I thought it couldn't do anything to these malwares.

It depends on the malware you have inadvertently installed (or the phone installed itself). A lot of today's worst malware installs as SYSTEM apps, which means a factory reset won't even get rid of them. You would have to root the phone and try to manually delete them from the System partition (without deleting important system files)... you may need to send the phone to the manufacturer for a complete reflash of the operating system. I'm sorry you're having these issues, and I wish I had better news for you. Can you at least identify the malware or how exactly they got installed?

It depends on the malware you have inadvertently installed (or the phone installed itself). A lot of today's worst malware installs as SYSTEM apps, which means a factory reset won't even get rid of them. You would have to root the phone and try to manually delete them from the System partition (without deleting important system files)... you may need to send the phone to the manufacturer for a complete reflash of the operating system. I'm sorry you're having these issues, and I wish I had better news for you. Can you at least identify the malware or how exactly they got installed?

Mine are remotely installed we've seen people sitting outside the house in cars doing god knows what...but then boom a new malware appears.

Back
Top Bottom