• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I deleted the "my calendars" default in Samsung Calendar

lcn2019

Lurker
I was using ical "import/export caldav" app when I deleted the local "my calendars" that came by default in Samsung Calendar with the phone. Now I dont have My calendars or contacts / bithdays.
Anybody know how can I fix that ( create a new My calendars or contacts / bithdays local ), if I can?!
Thanks!

Are you sure you didn't simply disable the calendar app or remove the home screen shortcut? The Samsung calendar app is part of the ROM and can't be deleted without root.

First thing I'd do is log into your Google account on your PC and check to make sure the contacts and calendar entries are there.

oka couple of things that might work....maybe .

1. try and remove samsung account and the re-sign in to your acct. then go into your calendar app's setting and add acct
2. delete data for the app and try and re-sign in.

Your sugestion not worked but I used a "ical import/export caldev app" and create a new local file. I think maybe it solve the trouble, I can see "My calendars" and "contacts birthdates" and insert new events. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom