• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I figure i would throw this out there

lou61166

Android Enthusiast
After researching my connection issues it appears that this in not the only android based phone or carrier that this problem exists, every time i turn Wifi on and then switch back to the 3G data it will not connect,i have tried all the known fixes,and after about 3 battery pulls and a re activate it will come back,it is not making me real mad because the phone and text still work just not data,but is an announce none the less, the phone is not rooted,and i have removed all battery saver apps.if anyone can help i would appreciate it, i would hate to have to call VM tech support.

You guys might want to look into an application called "quick settings." It allows you to turn 3g on or off, among other things, and might just solve your issue. Mayhaps your 3g is just off and you just need to turn it on again?

Quick settings doesnt turn off 3g it changes it apn settings, that wont save your battery you need something like data enabler widget to turn 3g data off

BTW the app Quick Settings also allows you to make a wifi hotspot with ease! I tried it this weekend and it was simple as falling off a log.

Back
Top Bottom