• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i have a small problem

jlede

Android Expert
So my nexus 7 turns on by it self (the screen) over and over for a good 10min every 4-5 hours I'm on stock kernal that came with pa 3.67 any ideas

Edit:ok guys new problem i have this orange spots on my bottom right corner of my nexus 7 anyone have the same issue or any other type of color ive heard that it might be glue that reacts to the heat hmmm kinda annoying

how long have you owned the nexus,if i was you i would return it,or call asus and explain urself very detailed,my screen cracked over night,i called asus ,no warranty,and took pics of the case and evrything and sent a 2 page letter to asus about my issue and they fixed it for free,but never heard of a nexus doing that,sounds like hardware issue

It could possibly be an app that keeps waking the device up. Have you tried preforming a factory reset without restoring apps and seeing if that helps solve it?

It could possibly be an app that keeps waking the device up. Have you tried preforming a factory reset without restoring apps and seeing if that helps solve it?

I found it i had to look thru all 200+ apps lol thanks mod u can close thus thread

Maybe if you could tell us what happened (you don't need to if you don't want to) you might be able to help someone else if they have the same problem as you :)

It was a app that had a permission that was dont let device go to sleep or keep device up something like that it was a 3rd party app lol now i know to look at perms before hand

Back
Top Bottom