• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I know this adds nothing productive to the bustling dialogue here but I HATE this phone

Seriously, rooting only makes it worse and the weird part is it kind of almost works fine. But only in the sense of shutting the barn door once the horse has already left but wait it isn't a barn door it is a black hole and does anybody else even really own the prevail 2 or am i being punk'd?

Did samsung forget they made this almost usable 10 horsepower piece of perpetual almost glitches. Is this phone a secret government experiment for the few unlucky enough to think the specs will redeem their cursed purchase?
I once had a girlfriend who was so broken and damaged she could not realistically keep up the facade while she was sleeping with everybody else but damnit she still came home sometimes and was a very good liar. The prevail 2 reminds me of her except somewhere I want to believe surely this phone isn't sentient and intentionally trying to be the most miserable excuse for an android. The og droid felt like a dreamboat compared to this devil and just damnit if it would stop working for just one day I would buy a moto g. But ironically this phone has survived falls which shattered all of the phones who got away. Somebody please tell me this phone does not suck I just hate the prevail 2 almost as much as I hate myself for staying

Give it a little time. When someone finally makes us a ROM, it will be such badassery! This phone has so much potential if only someone would make us a reliable decent ROM

this phone pissed me off. I only started to like it after installing xposed framework and loaded a whole bunch of new modules. but honestly, I'm done with it

Back
Top Bottom