• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need a Nexus S for AT&T

louis0nfire

Feb 18, 2011
So currently I'm an iPhone 4 user. I love it and I'm keeping it. I've always loved using Android devices, but never owned one myself. I think I'm ready to jump in now. The Nexus S seems like the best overall offering for AT&T, so that's my choice unless you guys say otherwise.

I plan on buying it off-contract from negrielectronics.com but there are multiple models on the site, even when I search for "nexus s att". Can someone point me to the correct model I should buy? I'm in the US, if that matters. Thanks!

EDIT: Is this the correct one for AT&T in the US? http://negrielectronics.com/google-nexus-s-i9020a-black-unlocked.html

Yes, other than the i9020T (probably from a copy and paste) listed in the table way at the bottom, everything indicates it's an AT&T 3G NS.

3G 850/1900 (listed several places)
i9020A in title and link name and SKU
review saying it works on AT&T 3G

It's not 100% but that would be good enough for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones