• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I need a stock backup with root

rootkings

On Probation
Metropcs lg Leon lte I need a back from somebody who back up there stock with root my settings is gone can someone help me and upload a backup with root from twrp

Yes agreed can anyone please provide one, like everyone is looking for this and i need one because i don't have access to a windows pc to kdz firmware

Wont do anything to your recovery image. I just did a backup of boot and system so no personal info. Just like data was freshly wiped and yes it is root.

Wont do anything to your recovery image. I just did a backup of boot and system so no personal info. Just like data was freshly wiped and yes it is root.
Excellent, I can't wait until u release this, everyone who doesn't have this anymore is gonna be so happy lol

Thanks man, really appreciate it. The only problem I had is the internet didn't connect and I can't install apks, but thanks to you I'm able to finally c to this stock rom again so I thanks for making it happen :)

Thanks man, really appreciate it. The only problem I had is the internet didn't connect and I can't install apks, but thanks to you I'm able to finally c to this stock rom again so I thanks for making it happen :)
When I managed to restore my stock backup by factory reset after I restored my wireless radios didn't work and apks didn't work at all. You have the same problem?

When I managed to restore my stock backup by factory reset after I restored my wireless radios didn't work and apks didn't work at all. You have the same problem?
I, too had the same problem restoring from a stock backup about 2 months ago. Someone answered as to why the wireless radios didn't work, but I can't find the post. :/

Back
Top Bottom