• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i need help my ZTE Grand X Max

luisdmt

Lurker
purchase an unlock code sim card. but I enter my phone and nothing happens, continues to call the sim code network

I'm assuming you need to unlock this phone because it was locked to a specific carrier and you want to use a SIM from another carrier. The original carrier should be able to provide an unlock code provided the original contract on the phone has been satisfied and the phone isn't blacklisted. I do know that some carriers have a policy of giving the code only to the original owner, which I understand, but it makes buying a second-hand phone difficult at times.

I would be very wary of ANY pay-to-unlock service. As you found out, many are not reputable. While some people have had success with buying unlock codes, I am not one of them and would never recommend that type of service.

I don't know if this may be the case here.He may be speaking of the unlock sim that piggy backs on top of the non network sim and it acts as a mimic card from the original provider.I haven't seen these in some time.Just a thought..

Back
Top Bottom