• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i need stock rom for my samsung galaxy exhibit sgh-t599n

i came across a metro pcs samsung galaxy exhibit 4g sgh-t599n. it has cm 11 on it. i didnt hav problem with the rom until i tried to record a video to send in a mms message it doesnt give me option to record long duration or short duration (mms) to send in a message.i noticed it records in mp4 format so just a 4 sec video is over 1 mb. and is to large to send.so im looking for the stock rom for this device if anyone can help me thank you

i came across a metro pcs samsung galaxy exhibit 4g sgh-t599n. it has cm 11 on it. i didnt hav problem with the rom until i tried to record a video to send in a mms message it doesnt give me option to record long duration or short duration (mms) to send in a message.i noticed it records in mp4 format so just a 4 sec video is over 1 mb. and is to large to send.so im looking for the stock rom for this device if anyone can help me thank you

There's no stock un-modified rom available for whatever reason but here's a link where you can download the stock rooted rom [INDEX][SGH-T599x][FIRMWARE] | Galaxy S III Mini | XDA Forum

Back
Top Bottom