• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I need your opinions

Presumably those courses just teaches you how to make apps and games, and that's it. The other things like privacy policys, license agreements, GDPR, etc those are all legal issues, and completely different to coding an app. Most commercial publishers and studios will have their own legal departments, separate to the developers, artists, etc. Even if they're just hiring a lawyer for a few hours, to take care things.

Last edited:
Presumably those courses just teaches you how to make apps and games, and that's it. The other things like privacy policys, license agreements, GDPR, etc those are all legal issues, and completely different to coding an app. Most commercial publishers and studios will have their own legal departments, separate to the developers, artists, etc
they should at least give a note about this when they teach how to publish an app to play store , anyway you really helped me alot and i appreciate that alot , thanks

do all apps do this :/ i wonder why i had never read about this in andriod train .. even from these course google offer , and sorry how can they help me do you mean they can provide me with the appropriate privacy statment ? thanks for your reply

AFAICT Google has only recently been tightening up on the Play Store app submissions. Like this "Google Play for Kids", looks like it started in the last few weeks.

On the other hand, if you were developing for Apple iOS in the iTunes App Store, all your legal stuff must be up together before Apple accepts, checks, and allows your app or game. It's been like that since iOS apps first came out.

AFAICT Google has only recently been tightening up on the Play Store app submissions. Like this "Google Play for Kids", looks like it started in the last few weeks.

On the other hand, if you were developing for Apple iOS in the iTunes App Store, all your legal stuff must be up together before Apple accepts, checks, and allows your app or game. It's been like that since iOS apps first came out.
that gives apple a point :D

student secretary - it seems very nice concept. good efforts...
smilie.png
Thanks alot i am glad you like it

Back
Top Bottom