• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I nominate "EarlyMon" for AF title "Sage of the EVO Forum"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
acronym2.jpg

Upvote 0
I have to agree that if you are good at reading between the lines, he is a pretty sage guy, so vote me in.

And EarlyMon, Hon, the next time you wanna talk dirty to me, don't blatently print it out as part of your signature. Someone here might be wise enough to decipher latin,.......nah, nevermind.;)

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, the moderators of these forums hate you for posting such a thing. There's a "very strict zero tolerance policy" of telling stupid people to shut up.
Yabbut it's not even those kinds of posts I was thinking about- I swear, every third post of his has multiple links about hardware/SW, some of which I haven't seen- and I build handsets for a living nowadays!

Upvote 0
And EarlyMon, Hon, the next time you wanna talk dirty to me, don't blatently print it out as part of your signature. Someone here might be wise enough to decipher latin,.......nah, nevermind.;)

Sweet of you to notice, baby. Don't tell the others that's all yours - it'll be our secret.

I just think that right now, we both know that it's not the Latin that needs deciphering. Myself, I think it's the whole OCD thing, especially when you stop to consider that I often get things so wrong, and have to go over them again and again. Sometimes really slowly.

So. Enough about me. What's OCD taste like to you? I know what it tastes like to me. In fact, I can show you, but that's another discussion entirely.

I guess I'm just trying to say that there'e nothing like a good floor show - here's one now -

Eine Kleine Bodenmusik

Upvote 0
Yabbut it's not even those kinds of posts I was thinking about- I swear, every third post of his has multiple links about hardware/SW, some of which I haven't seen- and I build handsets for a living nowadays!

The upcoming Galaxy Q - I don't know about you, but that was new to me.

(I never said I was above shameless self-promotion. :lmao: )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones