• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I nominate "EarlyMon" for AF title "Sage of the EVO Forum"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencrudup

Android Enthusiast
Seriously- between the content, the quips, and posts full of information and useful links (bordering on OCD :)), they can't be beat!

Who's with me? The Mods can change the little title that comes up under your name, right?

I mean you gotta love posts like this, and I'll bet he didn't even have to put too much effort into it!

acronym2.jpg

Unfortunately, the moderators of these forums hate you for posting such a thing. There's a "very strict zero tolerance policy" of telling stupid people to shut up.

I have to agree that if you are good at reading between the lines, he is a pretty sage guy, so vote me in.

And EarlyMon, Hon, the next time you wanna talk dirty to me, don't blatently print it out as part of your signature. Someone here might be wise enough to decipher latin,.......nah, nevermind.;)

Unfortunately, the moderators of these forums hate you for posting such a thing. There's a "very strict zero tolerance policy" of telling stupid people to shut up.
Yabbut it's not even those kinds of posts I was thinking about- I swear, every third post of his has multiple links about hardware/SW, some of which I haven't seen- and I build handsets for a living nowadays!

And EarlyMon, Hon, the next time you wanna talk dirty to me, don't blatently print it out as part of your signature. Someone here might be wise enough to decipher latin,.......nah, nevermind.;)

Sweet of you to notice, baby. Don't tell the others that's all yours - it'll be our secret.

I just think that right now, we both know that it's not the Latin that needs deciphering. Myself, I think it's the whole OCD thing, especially when you stop to consider that I often get things so wrong, and have to go over them again and again. Sometimes really slowly.

So. Enough about me. What's OCD taste like to you? I know what it tastes like to me. In fact, I can show you, but that's another discussion entirely.

I guess I'm just trying to say that there'e nothing like a good floor show - here's one now -

Eine Kleine Bodenmusik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom