• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I think I nuked my calendar

First off, a disclaimer: this is my first smart phone (and I received ZERO setup assistance at time of purchase), so please forgive me for not knowing what is HTC vs. what is Android, and any other things I don't know that I don't know yet! :confused:

I was trying to scroll by month on my calendar, and apparently gestured too vigorously... the calendar has disappeared! It was the calendar that came pre-loaded on the third page to the "left". The only replacement I can find in the apps list brings up a completely different-looking calendar.

I am very dependent on the reminders from that calendar -- where did it go, and how do I get it back?! (Preferably with all the reminders intact... and no it was not synced to my Google account.)

TIA...

Murphy's law... ages of playing with the phone and I couldn't find anything, but as soon as I posted here, I found it. It's a WIDGET, not an app. :rolleyes:

I was tempted to just delete the post, but I might as well leave the info up for the next person who makes a similar mistake.

Back
Top Bottom