• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I wish Note 4 had....

LilacBleeds

Android Enthusiast
Just wondering what people who have the note 4 what they wished it had

See I have seen the S6 and S7 and they have themes I do wish that mine had this but I know you can buy them

If it was waterproof it would be almost perfect (until something much better comes out). The note 6 promises much but I'm not likely to change from my note4 until it breaks.

I'd like to see an Active/ruggedized version of the Note4.
Otherwise,I'm good w/it as-is.

I could care less about themes, so that one don't count.

I could also care less about being water proof, as I own two S5's which claim being ip67 but I never tested that feature either.

The Note 4 has a pen, but I never use it.
It has free style drawing with your fingers, but I never use that.

I wish my Note 4 had more internal memory. Themes and water proofing would be nice, but I need more memory.

Only thing I wish for is being able to move all pics and apps to sd card. That feature has been stripped off the phone.

??? all of my pictures are on the SD card... what are you doing that prevents that?

I have every camera app set to make it default saving the pictures to extSDcard/DCIM/...

I wish it would allow me to DISABLE Doze (Marshmallow feature) so it would quit turning off my WiFi!!!

I wish it would allow me to DISABLE Doze (Marshmallow feature) so it would quit turning off my WiFi!!!

?? my Note 4 on Verizon is not doing that. at least I don't think it is doing that.
I have seen the occasional "disconnected message" but usually I have related that to a poor signal.
I don't recall having seen that when at home on my local and very strong WiFi.

?? my Note 4 on Verizon is not doing that. at least I don't think it is doing that.
I have seen the occasional "disconnected message" but usually I have related that to a poor signal.
I don't recall having seen that when at home on my local and very strong WiFi.

Interesting... I did a factory reset after the MM update, maybe that's the difference?

I wish the Note 4 had different placement of buttons so the vol.up/down buttons were not directly across from power button. This would prevent me from muting the phone when holding or grabbing the phone, or when pressing a button, ending up hitting a button on the opposite side. Poorly designed.

Last edited:
I wish the Note 4 had different placement of bottons so the vol.up/down buttons were not directly across from power button. This would prevent me from muting the phone when holding or grabbing the phone, or when pressing a button, ending up hitting a button on the opposite side. Poorly designed.

No one has ever mentioned that mis-feature before :rolleyes:

I'll come late to the party on this one due to the fact that I have been inspired by the latest round of Note 7 leaks.

Having seen all the great new (one I believe) features that have been packed into the Note 7, the only thing that I miss in my Note 4, after having one in my Note 3, is a side facing speaker. Sure, a water resistant phone might be handy, but I have never dropped my phone into water and don't plan to use it in the shower. I am also confident that the camera will be better and the CPU faster, but not such that I would be tempted to shelve my perfectly good Note 4.

I just changed my battery (for virtually no cost) and my beloved Note 4 is behaving like in the good old days (yeah, 20 months ago) so I think I will just replace this phone with another Note 4 when/if my current phone dies. Should be nice and cheap in a few months time ;)

Yes, I am Scottish :)

Regards,
Eric.

Back
Top Bottom