• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help IDK

I have no idea what this is doing on all my devices or what it is...the files I wanted to add are too big. Thia caused my Moto Stylus 5G to brick and my Samsung A20 is barely functional with the 200+ files daily and frequent restarts...please help me figure out what it is and how to remove it.

Art
VM Version: 2.1.0
Java Home: /system
Class Path: .
Boot Class Path: /apex/com.android.runtime/javalib/core-oj.jar:/apex/com.android.runtime/javalib/core-libart.jar:/apex/com.android.runtime/javalib/okhttp.jar:/apex/com.android.runtime/javalib/bouncycastle.jar:/apex/com.android.runtime/javalib/apache-xml.jar:/system/framework/framework.jar:/system/framework/ext.jar:/system/framework/telephony-common.jar:/system/framework/voip-common.jar:/system/framework/ims-common.jar:/system/framework/knoxsdk.jar:/system/framework/knoxanalyticssdk.jar:/system/framework/smartbondingservice.jar:/system/framework/securetimersdk.jar:/system/framework/fipstimakeystore.jar:/system/framework/timakeystore.jar:/system/framework/sec_sdp_sdk.jar:/system/framework/sec_sdp_hidden_sdk.jar:/system/framework/drutils.jar:/system/framework/android.test.base.jar:/system/framework/ucmopensslenginehelper.jar:/system/framework/esecomm.jar:/apex/com.android.conscrypt/javalib/conscrypt.jar:/apex/com.android.media/javalib/updatable-media.jar

Attachments

can you be more specific? what files are we talking about? how can a file brick your phone? how do you know it is bricked? and 200+ daily files of what? are these being downloaded?

we need more context. just remember the more details you give us, the better we can help.

Back
Top Bottom