• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories If you're thinking about getting a BlueTooth

NoShftShck16

Android Enthusiast
I HIGHLY recommend the BlueAnt T1

-Answer/Ignore calls with Voice
-Amazing contact name recognition
-Crazy clear voice (from caller and called)
-Automatically reads texts & senders name
-Made for Android 2.0+ device
-Not a big deal for most, but the voices that speak to you vary between male and female and sound like actual peope. I dunno, the non-robot voice is a huge plus for me.

I was never a big fan of BT, but this combined with the Voice Commands is insane. I never touch my phone anymore in the car. Works great with my PS3 too.

I got the BlueAnt and really love it, but the voice commands on it sucks balls. I press the button. I get the nice male voice that says, "Say a command." I say, "Call Office at work." It says, "Canceled." I can try this over and over again and it keeps saying canceled. Sometimes after the seventh or eighth time it'll actually fire up the voice commands on my phone and the thing will work. Usually I've given up and initialized the call manually by then.

When it says say a command, you're supposed to say "phone commands".
Then it activates your phones in-built voice command app. That's how it works on mine anyway.

There is also an app in the market that will have the T1 read your incoming text messages.

When it says say a command, you're supposed to say "phone commands".
Then it activates your phones in-built voice command app. That's how it works on mine anyway.

There is also an app in the market that will have the T1 read your incoming text messages.

I was going to say the same thing. Also, I'm trying to figure out if I can remap that button to go to Google Voice commands versus BlueTooth Dial Commands.

Back
Top Bottom