• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root iLauncher

itzpacmann

So I have iLauncher on my rooted phone, and yea it's pretty cool that its like the iPhone, but yet kinda wack like the iPhone because I cant put widgets or anything on my homescreens! Anyone know any ways, that I can actually customize this launcher and be able to put widgets and stuff on it?

Thanks in advanced

So I have iLauncher on my rooted phone, and yea it's pretty cool that its like the iPhone, but yet kinda wack like the iPhone because I cant put widgets or anything on my homescreens! Anyone know any ways, that I can actually customize this launcher and be able to put widgets and stuff on it?

Thanks in advanced

It is possible, but it would require you to decompile and edit the app. Which is a pain in the a

Hahaha yea I know it's lame. I got bored and tired of looking at my droid layout, and surprising that launcher saves me a shit load of battery!!

if you are bored with your standard launchers, i tell you the tsf shell launcher is fantabulous. i admit it's a little on the pricey side & i'm still amazed that i spent so much on a launcher, but i am so in love with this. i have used launcher pro plus since my first android in feb 2010 and wouldn't budge about other launchers. when we were showing screen shots one day, someone, i forget who, showed theirs with the tsf shell, so i went to the market to check it out. i watched the video and was hooked. you will surely not be bored with this launcher and you won't have to use assPhone type launchers *shudder*

anna

i tell you the tsf shell launcher is fantabulous.
:ditto:
I keep going back to it-much improved on battery after the last update as well:thumb:
b7f47d4e4df396113549.png

2842b1bc4c8244a0acf7.png

94d7442e7511a4f7deec.png

Should only get better with new update too

if you are bored with your standard launchers, i tell you the tsf shell launcher is fantabulous. i admit it's a little on the pricey side & i'm still amazed that i spent so much on a launcher, but i am so in love with this. i have used launcher pro plus since my first android in feb 2010 and wouldn't budge about other launchers. when we were showing screen shots one day, someone, i forget who, showed theirs with the tsf shell, so i went to the market to check it out. i watched the video and was hooked. you will surely not be bored with this launcher and you won't have to use assPhone type launchers *shudder*

anna

Don't feel bad, I have tsf and spb shell lol, so that's a little over 30 bucks.

I prefer spb over tsf, its less laggy/buggy IMO and actually consumes less battery than other launchers. I usually swap between it and holo launcher.

LOL
I guess it depends on the phone. Not Connect/Esteem but each individual device.
I like but my phone hates Holo :(

Don't feel bad, I have tsf and spb shell lol, so that's a little over 30 bucks.

I prefer spb over tsf, its less laggy/buggy IMO and actually consumes less battery than other launchers. I usually swap between it and holo launcher.

lol, i didn't count in the bucks i've spent on all the different themes lol. i tried spb and just couldn't quite get into it. i think probably because i tried tsf first and i have such an addictive personality and was already hooked lol. both of these launchers though are just far and beyond the launchers we are used to. i'm in love. I just had to do mine all over again today as i bought a bigger sd card, and started over from scratch. now i have to get busy on the bf's. i let him have my old admire and now i'm giving him my 8gb sd card. i need to go partition it and get it ready for him. btw, (i should post this elsewhere also) a great partitioning tool that lets you set your own values is Mini Tool Partition Wizard....it's a free download, just google it, if anyone is interested in doing that. then just download link2sd and you will save yourself tons of space. just sayin

anna

lol, i didn't count in the bucks i've spent on all the different themes lol. i tried spb and just couldn't quite get into it. i think probably because i tried tsf first and i have such an addictive personality and was already hooked lol. both of these launchers though are just far and beyond the launchers we are used to. i'm in love. I just had to do mine all over again today as i bought a bigger sd card, and started over from scratch. now i have to get busy on the bf's. i let him have my old admire and now i'm giving him my 8gb sd card. i need to go partition it and get it ready for him. btw, (i should post this elsewhere also) a great partitioning tool that lets you set your own values is Mini Tool Partition Wizard....it's a free download, just google it, if anyone is interested in doing that. then just download link2sd and you will save yourself tons of space. just sayin

anna

Lol, yea. That's just a little over 30 just for launchers. I don't even want to start thinking about how much money I've spent on the Google market :o.

Don't get me wrong, tsf is definitely cool. Its just not my cup of tea. It's probably for the same reasons as yours. I bought spb first and just got so used to it that I can't fathom using tsf. I do like to play around with tsf though, its so pretty :D

I am, however, using holo launcher ATM. It felt like a simple, less is more kinda day to me this morning.

Back
Top Bottom