• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm dumping the MTS for a G2

nvillamob

TMO is running an offer right now for a FREE G2 and I decided to take them up on it. I've been eyeing that phone for a while. I bought the MTS last June so I'm not that far into my contract but I was able to get the G2 for free anyway. I guess sticking with a carrier for a long time has its advantages. Super excited.

Sorry baby it wasn't you it was me...well actually, it was you.

Yeah I posted the fact that T-mobile seems to be giving everyone full upgrades early like a week or so ago in the Behold II forums so I would advise a lot of people to go try to get the G2 right now.

It is a great phone!

So, its a G2 with a 2 year contract? Is that an extension of the contract I already have, or is it a new contract?

(I tried asking t-mobile's online chat and all they did was tell me to call customer service...)

So, if I got the myTouch June (we'll round to almost 1 year), i would be stuck with the 2G for 3 years then? (current contract + 2?) Or, just 2 years after the upgrade?

So, if I got the myTouch June (we'll round to almost 1 year), i would be stuck with the 2G for 3 years then? (current contract + 2?) Or, just 2 years after the upgrade?

2 year extension starting today.

Says my third line is now contracted until 1/17/2013 now.

Whoa wait a sec! You mention that your 3rd line is contracted 'til 2013. Did the other 2 lines have free upgrades still available by any chance? If not and they did this for you even though all lines are already had recent contract extensions I might need to get myself a myTouch 4G here pretty soon...
excitedi.gif

Back
Top Bottom