• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm moving on to HTC Evo V

Hey gang, I just made the switch. I've moved on to the HTC Evo V 4G and upgraded to the $35/month plan. What prompt this decision is for one my Moto was starting to have some pretty frustrating problems I couldn't fix nor tolerate. Then I realized I bought a warranty thru Bestbuy which was going to expire next month in November so I told the Bestbuy sales person about the problems I was having with my phone and showed him a copy of my warranty, gave him old phone, battery, charger and micro sd card and he upgraded my phone to the Evo with no questions asked whatsoever. Best of all is because I had the warranty I didn't cost me a single dime. I'm gonna miss my grandfathered $25/month plan but oh man is it worth ditching because this new phone super fast, and way better quality than the Moto, what a difference dual core and 4G make:)

Good luck to everyone here, you've all been very helpful.:eek:

do you think that same method would apply ti radio shack. i like my triumph...but the cam just flat out sucks. The htc evo v 4g is a much better cell, and the cam is awesome. So far i guess some roms work for it with mms issues in some tho. Not 100% on em'.

Probably not, Best Buy has their black tie warranty which allows for replacement with a different phone, I don't believe that rat shack has anything similar unfortunately.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones