• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root im root but last root command says no file found !!!

i need help running the last command it says file not found and i cant flash the image to get into amans rec...
please help !!! maybe i can give an expert my number and can walk me through everything?????

Are you using the 2.1v3 leak? I was under the impression that root had not been figured out for it yet?

are you sure the command to push the recovery image to the sd card was successful? I would try pushing the recovery image file to the sd card again.

are you sure the command to push the recovery image to the sd card was successful? I would try pushing the recovery image file to the sd card again.

bro i have done everything in my power to get this rec image found and its not budging .... is there something im missiing???

use fastboot to flash recovery
put recovery.img in your tools dir, delete pb00img off your phone

adb reboot bootloader
(wait for phone to say fastboot usb)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
(wait for it to say done)
fastboot reboot

what does it mean after the 5th command line for amon's recovery after it tries to do it, it says mtd: (a whole bunch of numbers) then says out of memory. i have deleted and reinstalled the recovery file like 5 times or so. its very frustrating. i even went to try to go to recovery mode and when i get there, it says fastboot usb and i tried to press the trackball but i guess im missing something. can anyone help me out? do i need to delete the pb00img file off my phone since that process went smoothly?

what does it mean after the 5th command line for amon's recovery after it tries to do it, it says mtd: (a whole bunch of numbers) then says out of memory.
Pull the battery out of the phone and repeat the 4-5 "adb" steps. Did that to me too and the 2nd time it worked and all went well.

Back
Top Bottom