• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I'm Thinking about buying the Sequent tomorrow

sb43

Android Expert
What is the best, or most popular and stable rom available here? I know ther are a lot of CM10 variants, , but what, (or which) one do people seem to like best?

Take a lickin' and keep right on tickin'...I have done just about everything wrong (erased all programs files,flashed only update zip,stuck in recovery etc) and my sequent runs better now then brand new.

Take a lickin' and keep right on tickin'...I have done just about everything wrong (erased all programs files,flashed only update zip,stuck in recovery etc) and my sequent runs better now then brand new.

Lmao! Right on, bro :beer::cool:

You know what pissed me off is that when I ordered my phone, it said "it had" JB 4.1, and when it came yesterday, it was GB 4.0. FRIED MY EGGS! ( know I copied this from the other post)

You know what pissed me off is that when I ordered my phone, it said "it had" JB 4.1, and when it came yesterday, it was GB 4.0. FRIED MY EGGS! ( know I copied this from the other post)

...I believe 4.0 is ICS...:what:
:beer:;)

Back
Top Bottom