• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Im using Telus Milestone on AT&T and I need help

Hello everyone. I purchased a few months back, a Telus Moto Milestone so I could use it on the AT&T network. It worked flawlessly and with no problems but earlier today, I did the official 2.2 Froyo update and now I cant seem to access the internet on my phone. I can do phone calls but the only way I can access the internet is by wifi. What am I doing wrong? Is there something Im overlooking? any help is apprecaited.

Hello everyone. I purchased a few months back, a Telus Moto Milestone so I could use it on the AT&T network. It worked flawlessly and with no problems but earlier today, I did the official 2.2 Froyo update and now I cant seem to access the internet on my phone. I can do phone calls but the only way I can access the internet is by wifi. What am I doing wrong? Is there something Im overlooking? any help is apprecaited.
You need to create a new APN under MENU/SETTINGS/WIRELESS & NETWORK SETTINGS/MOBILE NETWORKS/ACCESS POINT NAMES

Use the following settings for 3G on AT&T:

APN
Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: <Not set>
Port: <Not set>
Username: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password: Leave blank
Server: <Not set>
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MMC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: <Not set>
APN type: <Not set>

Hi- I am having the same problem as well. I updated my Telus Milestone to 2.2 today via the update and now no longer have 3G/H and also do not have internet access when I go into the APN to set it- it shows nothing at all.

Any ideas? I can use the phone only as a cell phone right now... Thanks in advance

Hi- I am having the same problem as well. I updated my Telus Milestone to 2.2 today via the update and now no longer have 3G/H and also do not have internet access when I go into the APN to set it- it shows nothing at all.

Any ideas? I can use the phone only as a cell phone right now... Thanks in advance

As Wirelessguy said: go to MENU/SETTINGS/WIRELESS & NETWORK SETTINGS/MOBILE NETWORKS/ACCESS POINT NAMES
Tap the menu button and select 'New APN' and create the new APN.

You need to create a new APN under MENU/SETTINGS/WIRELESS & NETWORK SETTINGS/MOBILE NETWORKS/ACCESS POINT NAMES

Use the following settings for 3G on AT&T:

APN
Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: <Not set>
Port: <Not set>
Username: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password: Leave blank
Server: <Not set>
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MMC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: <Not set>
APN type: <Not set>

^ Also most important, make sure you SAVE your settings (menu betton-> save) otherwise you did all of that for nothing... ;)

Back
Top Bottom