• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help incomming out going bug

dartmar

When I dial out, my phone starts to announce an incoming call to the number I am calling out to. When I do a regular number, it is just the first few digits, but when I dialed *611 for support it was the whole thing. It was very confusing, I hung up the first time it happened thinking that I was getting an incoming call at the same time as I was dialing out. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

When I dial out, my phone starts to announce an incoming call to the number I am calling out to. When I do a regular number, it is just the first few digits, but when I dialed *611 for support it was the whole thing. It was very confusing, I hung up the first time it happened thinking that I was getting an incoming call at the same time as I was dialing out. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Hello dartmar. You may want to have a look at any recent apps or widgets installed.. think back to the most recent, and uninstall them. Reboot your device and test for normal call functionality.

If it behaves the same, try a factory data reset:

Hard Reset - Casio

Go to settings/sound/and make sure you don't have "digit dial readout" checked, if so, uncheck it and your problem should go away.

I think I had this happen a few times. I did the same thing you did. I said WTF? and then hung up.

Back