• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible Landscape view

Where is the setting for Sense? Also, do I really want to turn sense off?? I don't think I do.

Basically....my phone no longer goes into landscape mode for anything....internet browsing or any text fields. It did yesterday but I have played around with it and not sure what I did that turned "off" the landscape view. Thanks for the help.

I'm having the same problem. It will not go into landscape. Talked to Verizon and they said the emulator is going bad and the phone needs to be replaced.

Upvote 0
could someone verify something for me? i am using the sense ui, no additional home app, and the phone does not switch to landscape when i turn it sideways. it does in certain programs (handcent, htc mail), but the home screens do not go into landscape. is this the way the inc works? i am coming from a moto droid, and the home screen went to landscape. i'm going to be very disappointed to find out this phone does not work that way. that would be the first and only thing i've found that would put this phone below the moto droid. damn.

Upvote 0
could someone verify something for me? i am using the sense ui, no additional home app, and the phone does not switch to landscape when i turn it sideways. it does in certain programs (handcent, htc mail), but the home screens do not go into landscape. is this the way the inc works? i am coming from a moto droid, and the home screen went to landscape. i'm going to be very disappointed to find out this phone does not work that way. that would be the first and only thing i've found that would put this phone below the moto droid. damn.

Sorry to dissapoint you but it only works landscape in certain things, like camera, any text field in browser or email. But on the home screen sense will not go into landscape, so shaking it wont help. Also landscape only works to the left with the trackball on the right.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones