• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

info about hd games and videos

thanks friends.. I will definitely obey rules and avoid piracy and would also tell this to everyone to avoid piracy. and will download them from market only! hey please tell me that upgraded version lags a bit so shud I switch to previous version I.e2.6 sumthng... and do tell me that both new version and old version will have same amount of apps and games or will there be any difference??

Reactions: Xyro
Upvote 0
thanks friends.. I will definitely obey rules and avoid piracy and would also tell this to everyone to avoid piracy. and will download them from market only! hey please tell me that upgraded version lags a bit so shud I switch to previous version I.e2.6 sumthng... and do tell me that both new version and old version will have same amount of apps and games or will there be any difference??

Nope there is no difference between two version od Market app
just go to this thread and use the app developed by the dev to use old or new market
you can shift from old to new market or even new to old !- that is really awesome as you control which market you want !!!

link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1240344

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones