• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

kp13schu

Lurker
Oct 28, 2017
I have an LG G8 and i keep getting this stupid Inmobi pop up. I have run malware scans antivirus scans and nothing has worked. My phone will be sitting there no one os touching it and inmobi pops up. Short of wiping my phone and starting from scratch which i dont want to do. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

I have an LG G8 and i keep getting this stupid Inmobi pop up. I have run malware scans antivirus scans and nothing has worked. My phone will be sitting there no one os touching it and inmobi pops up. Short of wiping my phone and starting from scratch which i dont want to do. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks
You have an app that has adware attached to it. Go to settings, apps & notifications, app info and find optional apps and turn them off. See if that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones