• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Installing CyanogenMod

SunMad30

Hi Everyone,
If a Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT I9300) does not restart and it does not go into download mode as well. Have tried removing and re-inserting a new memory card but it didn´t work. Then suddenly the screen got horizontal white, black and pink stripes. Tried back button, home screen button but it kept flashing. Tried turning the phone off. Nothing happened for 10-12 seconds. Then suddenly it turned off and at the same time the battery was removed the battery. The It didn´t want to start. The blue LED indicator flashing can be seen when you switch on but the screen remains black. It even shows red LED trying to charge. Tried removing battery and replacing, removing sim and even holding start button, home and volume down button to get into download mode. But nothing happens. It can be connected to laptop but the folder shows no content. Please help. Thanks! ;)

@SunMad30, I've moved your thread here to the SG S3 root area principally on your thread's title--but I don't see much about your post that's root or CM-related :confused:.

Anyway, the folks in here should be able to help you best.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom