• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internal Memory Issues

My internal memory sucks. I've transferred everything that I can to my SD card. I even downloaded from box.com. Are new downloads supposed to go there or do I have to transfer them over?? I'm new at this and a little confused. Please help!! :) Thanks!

Free
App 2 SD (move app to SD)

Description

App 2 SD helps you to get more free internal phone storage spaceAre you running out of application storage?
Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card?
Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved?

--

Search for App 2 SD

Now, to answer your questions.
No, the downloads are supposed to go to the internal memory.

Manually transferring them is one option.
The other is listed above, which is an app that sends it over there in a far more streamlined manner, compared to what is shipped as default.

-Critusodem

At this time I only have experience with App 2 SD.
Obtained this phone a week ago, which it is my first one and first time with these type of devices.

I will give your suggestion a try to dip my phone in the waters.

Free
App 2 SD (move app to SD)

Description

App 2 SD helps you to get more free internal phone storage spaceAre you running out of application storage?
Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card?
Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved?

--

Search for App 2 SD

Now, to answer your questions.
No, the downloads are supposed to go to the internal memory.

Manually transferring them is one option.
The other is listed above, which is an app that sends it over there in a far more streamlined manner, compared to what is shipped as default.

-Critusodem

I do manually transfer them over (the ones that can go over) but it seems as though they still take up a little internal memory. I like to have a lot of apps and even when I had the apps transfered to my SD card, I was still running out of space. Any suggestions? Will this app help my issue??

Back
Top Bottom