• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internal memory - NAND?

burn1010

Jul 20, 2010
NY
I, like many are impatiently waiting for Verizon to offer some info on a launch date, and some detailed specs.

One of the specs I keep seeing is that the Fascinate will have 2gb of internal memory. I've read a couple of comments and posts that indicate that memory is probably the faster NAND memory and not just an internal SD card like on the Captivate and Vibrant, which by some accounts lead to the lag issue those 2 phones have.

Anyone hear anything either way?

If the Fascinate does have 2gb of internal memory and we don't have to bother with a lag fix, I want this phone even more now!

Im wondering the same thing although with the delay verizon may be working to fix the lag issue that some were experiencing. I know the Epic has the nand memory so without any solid info nobody knows for sure. I want this phone to but if they keep waiting by the time it comes out it will be slightly out of date compared to the newer phones they are pushing(Droid pro, etc) This phone seems like it will be an amazing phone if its ever released.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones