• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internal Memory when reset to factory settings?

emibub

Lurker
Hi, I reset my phone to factory settings to give it a fresh start. I got so many apps in the beginning and had to start deleting to make room not knowing some of the app remained on the phone. I got tired of it telling me I had no storage space even when I hadn't done anything to use more storage. So, it made sense to reset it.

Everything worked, I managed to resync my contacts and didn't lose a thing. When I reset it I checked my internal storage space and it was at 160MB. Does that number sound right? Seems low to me.

Thanks for any help!

titanium back up pro says I have 187mb total internal

I had that constant space problem, found it was rootuninstaller pro, nuked it, no more having to delete 5 apps to make room for 1

Hi, I reset my phone to factory settings to give it a fresh start. I got so many apps in the beginning and had to start deleting to make room not knowing some of the app remained on the phone. I got tired of it telling me I had no storage space even when I hadn't done anything to use more storage. So, it made sense to reset it.

Everything worked, I managed to resync my contacts and didn't lose a thing. When I reset it I checked my internal storage space and it was at 160MB. Does that number sound right? Seems low to me.

Thanks for any help!

If you mean you have 160mb internal space left, that's fantastic, the op v only has 178mb of internal space!

Back
Top Bottom