• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[International / GSM] Question

lowlow5683

Is this the correct forum for the sprint nexus cause when i pull up (SPRINT) nexus forums there only around 3 post and its either this one or verizon and i dont have the verizon nexus please help just dont wanna follow this fourm and mess up my phone by downloading something not for my sprint nexus

This is for the International GSM Galaxy Nexus, I heard over at XDA there's a bigger Sprint Gnexus community so you might want to check that out.

that means the one from google play correct...and that stinks i really would hate to say good to this site cause ive been following these forums ever since i got my first and yes FIRSt triumph everyone here been so nice and thanks to all delevpers

that means the one from google play correct...and that stinks i really would hate to say good to this site cause ive been following these forums ever since i got my first and yes FIRSt triumph everyone here been so nice and thanks to all delevpers

If you bought your phone off the Google Play Store recently you have the unlocked GSM version, which you can't use on the Sprint network (I think). It works on the T-Mobile and AT&T networks.

Do you have a GSM Nexus from the Play Store?

Back
Top Bottom